Wednesday, November 12, 2008

finally...

finally finish my 5 days big world's war in my college....today is the last day for my final exam...so stress this few weeks cause don't know hw to study to let all the 3 years things to go inside my brain....some time i really hope tat my brain is a computer nt a human brain. hahaha.... but i know it wouldn't be the reality, so just accept tat i am a normal human....

now, all the paper had already pass up to the exam unit...one stress is release because exam is over...but now having a big stress, although college give us break from today toward sunday, but i can't fully relax as monday i going to know my results.wah!!!!!!!what is this.....stress, stress, stress......hopefully i can pass the exam. this is what i had pray for and tell myself that i can do it...i really hope that i can pass...anyway, i hope and i will share my good news with u all at here next monday k......hehehe...friends plz pray for me k...hahaha

it is not easy to went through this 3 years...
have tears, have heart breaks, have big big hug, have loud laugh...
thanks to everyone that had come to my life and
the most important that thanks the persons that bring me to this world that is my lovely mummy and daddy.
thanks for giving me everything and bring me up till now...

thanks to all the people that care to me and give me emotionally support and comfort me so that i will perform well in everything....

THANK YOU VERY MUCH....

this is specially for u all...miss u and love u all.....thanks and take care..
wish u all also have a nice day everyday and may god bless us ....

3 comments:

~R3n3e~ said...

wa...u like writting ur te jiang gan yan o...since then,sure will pass liao...haha!!

congratz u 1st wan graduate liao...i m stil on d way~sigh!!

davina liew said...

hai hai hai...hehe....
so long din hear from u lo....
once i contact u den know u wil graduate liao wa wa wa...rely so fast la!!!
congrate wor!!!

yushin said...

hahaha...yalo...but so scared la...next monday hopefully will get a good news la...then i have one more big exam to go then if that exam oso pass then can graduate d lo...dun worry , we together jia you jia you lo...ok...take care