Sunday, June 21, 2009

i am back

finally....free to up blog.....after ijn week...everyone in icu so so so tired.....dear frends.....take more rest and relax ya....

talk about myself....this is my fifth ijn ody....i really found myself is growth so so much....starting with a panic attacks mind with icu...till now have a interest to work in icu....hahahaha....it is really challenging and excited....i learn many things...i apply my knowledge that i learn during my study to my work....

everyday i went to work if i on shift, i went with excitement as i cant know wat will happen in that day......i need to prepare physically and emotionally before i work....hehehe....coz we meet different cases everyday.....

i think i must improve more so that other friends also feel safe to work with me and i must build my own confident and their trust to me....work hard to it...wakakakaka

2 comments:

davina liew said...

gambateh nei!! >.<

~R3n3e~ said...

gambateh!! no prob for u de...jz time de prob je...hehe!