Thursday, September 17, 2009

tired day

after a week and a week of duty, after about 5 nite i am nt at home, finally i am back......so home sweet home....arrive home got my mum home made food....got a big bowl of soup...wah...really so happy...miss mum and dad a lot ...hehehehe....after chit chat with them, i on my lap top, planning to go chat v others frend in msn....i saw a notice that asking for upgrade to a new vision of window live messenger.....i click ok and follow the instruction....unfortunately i dont know wat happen, after i upgrade and i log in to my msn, my contacts list is empty...OMG...wat happen.....i ody tired and work tot tat i can relax at home and online chit chat, but my lists is empty....i try and try but i cant get anything....at last i get stress up and give up to try...to all my dear frend , if can just do me a favour, add me backplz .... yushin1310@hotmail.com.... wat a bad day....relax...dont get angry....haiz........luckily after this sfollowing 2 weeks i gonna have my long holiday....really cant wait for it....i wanna go kl v my family and i cant wait to see my dear darling...wakakakaka..miss a lot....

No comments: